The Star Brite Premium Marine Polish contains PTEF polymers to protect against UV rays, protect against stains and deliver a long-lasting gloss finish.
PTEF is a slick, non-stick material designed to repel water as well as oil-based stains and deposits, making future cleanup quick and easy.
Use once per year to keep new and restored boats looking their best. Ideal for all fiberglass, metal, glass or painted surfaces. If surface is oxidized or hazy, use One Step Heavy Duty Cleaner Wax with PTEF.
- The ultimate protection for fiberglass, metal & painted surfaces.
- UV inhibitors help stop fading and oxidation.
- Specially formulated for use on fiberglass, metal, plexiglass and painted surfaces and can be applied over old wax or polish.
- Lasts up to 4 to 5 times longer than other marine waxes.
- Before polishing, wash surface to remove grit and dirt.
- Shake bottle well then apply evenly with a clean cloth to a small area in a circular motion while polish is wet. The polished area will quickly dry to a haze.
- Wipe off haze using another clean, dry cloth. For best results, apply a second coat within 30 days.
- Two applications will provide exceptional protection against fading, chalking, rust, corrosion and general degradation. Oil, dirt and salt will not stick to the super slick surface and can usually be washed off with boat wash and water.
NOTE: If surface to be treated is faded, chalking or oxidized, first use Star Brite Premium Cleaner Wax with PTEF to restore the finish.