BEP Mini Four Position Battery Switch
The 701-S is the smallest selector switch on the market. This battery switch offers a simple and economical way of separating two batteries.
Four position rotating switch provides off, Battery 1, Both and Battery 2 alternatives. Removable rear cover insulates the rear terminals against any short circuits. Removable side plates on four sides provide access for heavy duty battery cables. Surface mount or recess mount in a 52mm hole. Mount holes 5mm roundhead. The 7015-PM is designed specifically for panel mounting with the option of full recess or shallow intrusion. This flush mounting version accepts 5mm countersunk screws. Please note this switch will not protect electronics from harmful engine starting spikes.
– Continuous rating: 200 amps DC
– Intermittent rating: 300 amps DC
– Cranking rating: 1000 amps DC for 10 seconds
– Voltage rating: 48 volts DC maximum
– Terminal stud size: 3 x 8mm
– Moulded in high temperature, fibre-reinforced plastics